April Meetup

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hmm, the poll says 15, 16 ppl voted but usually only 4 to 6 people attends our meetups. So who are the ghosts?

Okay, who voted for which date?

Nadhirah - you said 5th is ok, yes?
Joo Li - told me 5th is ok.
Ichigo - 5th
Clayn - 5th
Kristin - usually comes with Clayn, so I assume 5th?
Me - 5th. although personally i'm fine with 20th, i'd rather go with the date where more people can attend.
Jazlinernida - not 5th or 6th, so that leaves 20th?
Julia - you mentioned that 5th is ok, i think!

so that leaves 3 ppl whose votes i'm not sure of:
Yen
GaussianBlur

That's 10 ppl. I guess there're ghosts after all, haha. Anyway, I think if the above is correct then the date is definitely on the 5th!

As for Natasha Moore, there is a chance I may get an Enchanted Petal after all. I'm not sure yet.

2 comments:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ March 23, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

enchanted petal cantik tau marissa.. =) tak nyesal beli..

yup i vote for 5th. insyaAllah, harapnya dapat la jumpa korang semua. =D

Nadhirah March 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

Yes, 5th for me too!! hmm.. there's an ep at XL still. go get her. She looked lonely with the pullips there.

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP