Lolita Dress Set & Natasha Moore promo pic

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've got at least one Natasha Moore pre-ordered at Dollz Inc., and maybe a second one later. Looking at the promo pics, I still want her. But I hope her hair is slightly more subdued in color. Oh well, she's going to be really cute anyway!

I saw the new Junie Moon lolita dress set on This Is Blythe, and I want all of them! Unfortunately I don't think I'll get my hands on them, as they're limited to 100 only. I could ask Kishiko to head down to Junie Moon for me, but I don't think I should. She already did so much for me, tracking down a Cloud 9 in various Toys 'r' Us shops! But damn it, I want cute Lolita dresses. :p

I'm trying to save up money right now. If things go as planned, I might be heading to Tokyo again this October. Only for a week this time, just 5 days maybe? It's enough to go to Yamashiroya again I suppose, and meet up with friends. I'll definitely save up enough to go. The question is, will I be able to save up enough to shop for Blythe items?

5 comments:

willynillywaterlily March 21, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

Love the Lolita dress sets! I have never heard of them before! Thank you for the information!

marineko March 21, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

You're welcome!
I really wish I could get my hands on them...

Nadhirah March 22, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

So cute. will look great on Natasha Moore. Think my CG could pull it off to! But if you give me your ebony kan marissa, I'll turn her into a lolita chic. ehehe.. So, when you giving her to me??

marineko March 22, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

when you give me a momolita in exchange, hehehe.

Nadhirah March 24, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

ish, tak ci. mintak momolita plak. that's like so much more! better I keep the momolita for myself. eheh

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP