apologies

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I admit it, I've been abandoning this blog (and my girls) lately. I've been too obsessed with my readings and my postcards and games and so many other stuff, that I haven't had much time to play with dolls. Well, that's not the only reason. I also wanted to take some time away from Blythe because trying to organise meet-ups is tiring (especially when no one turns up!) and I think I might have gone overboard in my spending on dolls. I think my doll collection is almost complete now.

I do plan to organise a meet-up soon, but right now I am too busy and all of my cash is also going to spent on Kinokuniya's Christmas promotions :D. Hopefully in January? Or the end of December, so it could be a Christmas get together or something. I'll put up a poll, haha.

What do you guys think if I plan the next meet-up to be at my place? I know it's strange, since usually we'll meet somewhere else, but I think this way we will have equal amount of just sitting and talking, and taking pictures at the playground area. Maybe we'll have something like a tea party! Of course, this is just a suggestion. I no longer have Japanese classes on Saturdays so I don't mind having meet-ups anywhere else. Out-of-the-way places like One Utama, The Curve, or Mid Valley are still not ideal choices, though. Anyway, just tell me what you think! Comment, or send me a text message.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP