Blythe Monogatari on Multiply = Malaysian Blythe Lovers Group!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I actually was looking for a Blythe group to join on Multiply, but only found the Thai group (which I would gladly join if only for the discussions, except I don't understand the language!). But looking through their site, I realized how much easier it is to run a group on Multiply, where I could group pictures together and people can become members and also post their own things. So decided to create this group as an extension to my Blythe Monogatari blog. Dira mentioned that maybe not a lot of people would want to join Multiply, so I will still maintain the blogger account, but I hope that this group will grow! Because it really would be great to be able to find a lot more Malaysians who are into Blythe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP