May Meetup

Thursday, May 1, 2008

DATE: May 3rd (Saturday)
TIME: 1:30 pm
PLACE: TGIF Pavillion

To tell the truth, I was going to say, okay let's do the whole Italiannies thing, but the truth is, I HAVE to choose between Pavillion or Times Square for this next meet or I won't be able to go. Because I have class in Bukit Bintang that day, so I need the meet to be close by. Hmm, I guess KLCC is close, too.

If you don't feel okay with TGIF, pls. state which place you'd rather go. Or if you'd rather do it at Italliannies, I don't mind missing one meet (as long as everyone else can go conveniently!)

So, who can attend and who can't? Please comment!

4 comments:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ April 27, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

i can't attend la yang. =(
byk kerja.. sbb bulan may ni i bukak new food outlet at eastcoast mall. so byk sgt benda nak prepare.
takpe la.. u guys enjoy the meet ok. amik gamba byk2! =D

nadhirah April 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

I will be coming, Insya'Allah. But the turnup doesn't seem quite promising this time round??

Unknown April 30, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

huhu i can't make it to the meetup as well. a sarawakian friend is coming over for the weekends.

sorry hun, next meet up ya :)

marineko April 30, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

ok, so i'll see you guys at the june/july meet up then!

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP