Blythe Meetup April '08 (23)

Sunday, April 6, 2008


DSCF2032, originally uploaded by marineko.

Final photo.
standing: Save the Animals, My Best Friend, Primadolly Ebony (in wig), I Love You It's True, Pow Wow Poncho, Tea For Two Encore, Primadolly Saffy, Lounging Lovely, Custom doll, Princess a la mode, Picadilly Dolly Encore, Natasha Moore.

sitting: petite blythe, Welcome Winter, Cinnamon Girl, Mod Molly, V-Smash, Welcome Winter, Enchanted Petal, Rainy Day Parade, Mod Molly, Birdie Blue, Mod Molly, My Best Friend (?), petite blythe, pullip, Hello Harvest, Natasha Moore and Mod Molly.

I think this is the biggest doll group we've had in a meet so far! Thanks for coming, everyone! I hope that next time everyone could come!


For the April meet, I wanted to be able to take outdoor pictures. But I think for the next meet it'd be nice to go to a decent place to sit, eat and talk. Nurul suggested somewhere like Italiannies, which I didn't want to suggest before because it might not be up to everyone's budget. But I figure, once in a while it should be ok! So I included it in the new poll. I chose the OU one because before this I think some ppl also requested OU to be back in the poll?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP