I want Natasha Moore!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

After much deliberation on my part, I decided that posts where I drool over new dolls should be here, rather than at my normal blog. I'm asking my brother to pre-order Natasha Moore anyway for someone else, but after seeing the real photos I decided I need one for myself as well!

Originally I liked her for the purple hair, chic clothing and the eyechips. But I still preferred Happy Harbor. But after seeing the out of the box Happy Harbor photos my interest in her waned a little bit. I loved Happy Harbor's eyechips, but not her hair. I thought she'd be more blonde, but her hair's that mousy color that sort of gets boring after awhile. I still didn't crave Natasha Moore until I saw this, though:



She's so cute! Wine-red hair (I adore the color, and I love redheads anyway), fabulous stock clothing and eyechips... sigh. I'd prefer if she's an RBL, but she's still cute the way she is. I'm guessing she's resemble Fiona somewhat, but since when has that stopped me?

5 comments:

willynillywaterlily February 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Oh, I've never seen boxed pics of Natasha Moore! She's beautiful! You're right -- her hair is gorgeous!

J u l i a 。.゜✿ February 27, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

marisaaaaaa !
i pun nak natasha moore!!! hopefully xl will get her next month. coz i am so going to buy her. =)
nanti kalau xl dah ada, i drop msg kat blog u k. =D
ahhh her clothing ! so 60's ! sukanya !

nadhirah February 27, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

hmm.. i think i might wanna get one too. she looks like the ever so elusive PAM. I want a PAM but can't bring myself to pay for one. So, lookalike pun okay gak. She's a spy diguising as PAM kot? Ahahaha... *sigh* sad case.

marineko February 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

willynillywaterlily - hi! i went to your blog, it's very cute! i hope you don't mind me linking to it!

ju - pls do tell me if xl has her. i asked my brother to preorder her at Dollz Inc, but i think he may have forgotten T_T

nadhirah - she does look like PAM, doesn't she? so so so cute :D

Nadhirah March 1, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

hmm.. go see the new photos at thisisblythe. her hair is even nicer there!!!

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP